Enjoyable and affordable, the Prelude tenor saxophone is designed with the beginning musician in mind. The Selmer TS711 Tenor Saxophone key design allows for correct and comfortable hand position. The yellow brass body includes ribbed construction and a detachable reinforced body-to-bow connection for added strength and durability. Prelude bore design enhances projection. Designed as an affordable option for beginning band students, the Prelude series of entry-level instruments combines value and performance. All instruments are built to stringent specifications and supported by our ongoing commitment to service. Each outfit includes instrument, necessary accessories, and care & maintenance instructions.
- Left-hand table key rocker mechanism with articulated C# adjusting screw
- High F# key
- Molded mouthpiece with cap and ligature
- Engraved bell
- Accessories: Neck strap, Cork Grease #2.5 Reed
- Dark lacquer body and keys
- Adjustable metal right-hand thumb rest
- Kid leather pads with metal resonators
- Rugged Sculpted Foam Case
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.